Watch The Video Below To Learn About Peak One’s Build Your North Scottsdale Custom Dream Home
ATTENTION NORTH SCOTTSDALE HOME BUYERS,
Building a dream home has become much easier thanks to the Peak One Builders Lot and Build program. For years, our veteran owned and operated custom home building company has built relationships with hundreds of satisfied customers by simplifying the home building and remodeling process. We have a full understanding of the entire custom home building process, and invite you to work with us to craft the custom home of your dreams with our simplified lot and build packages in Scottsdale and surrounding communities in the Valley of the Sun.
Unique Custom Home Packages in Phoenix
In the past, the custom home building process was contingent on several factors about your lot including:
- The location
- The water and electrical capacity
- Zoning and permits needed to build
With our lot and build program, we’ve streamlined the home building process by purchasing luxury property lots that are ready to build a custom home of your dreams on. Our packages make building a custom home easy.
Peak One Builders will take care of all of the logistics and details including:
- Making sure to supply water and electrical
- Pulling all permits and zoning requirements
- Offering custom floor plans that are ready to build
- Designing a floor plan from a custom package with personalized upgrades and changes
Making the Custom Home Building Process Affordable
Peak One Builders wants to work with you while your dream home is being built by subordinating the lot to you during the construction process. We are able tie these services in with your loan and so you’re not paying all the typical upfront costs. Our company has established a reputation for being open and honest builder; by providing professional direction on what logistically needs to happen and then allowing all of your interests and desires to help the property from start to finish.
The Custom Lot & Build Process
A critical component to the home building success is our tried-and-true process we bring to every project we undertake. Once you contact our team and are interested in a specific property, we’ll activate a series of meetings including:
- We will bring you out to the lot, walk all 4 corners, understand all the views, understand the roads the traffic patterns and help you decide where the areas of privacy that you would – like- where would you like to put the garage for example. This allows us to truly understand your overall needs and wants.
- We will coordinate with you on home placement. This ensures that your custom home will maintain good privacy, while also getting every view that you possibly could want.
- Conceptual, Design, Planning, Construction – during this phase we’ll compile all the data we’ve put together to create and design a custom home that fulfills your needs yet falls within your budget.
Peak One Builders wants to help you build the home of your dreams. We’ll work with you from the conceptual phase, to the design phase – where we’re creating an actual floor plan and a full set of construction documents to get a permit. That time frame is typically around 60 days total to get you to the point where we’re submitting for a permit. The permit process can vary, usually about 6 to 8 weeks and then the build time for a normal 3500 square foot house is about 7 months depending on the finishes and the complexity of the design.
If you’re interested in building a custom home on any of our available lots please give us a call at (480) 481 5150 or fill out the contact form below.