For lovers of the vineyard and the fine wines they create, nothing completes a home than a professionally built and maintained wine cellar. And whether you are a seasoned connoisseur or looking to build an initial collection, it all begins with having a professional wine cellar constructed and designed by a company who has vast resources to transform your vision and dreams into stunning reality. for years, many residents of the greater Phoenix area have turned to the professionals at Peak One Builders for all their wine cellar design and construction needs.
Attention to detail from the ground up is of utmost importance to the team at Peak One Builders, ensuring your wind cellar will be constructed with high quality materials in a time-sensitive manner.
We pride ourselves on flexibility and leaving no stone unturned. It is our attention to detail and creativity that puts us above and beyond standard custom home builders. It’s this detail that you expect to receive when you’re looking for a professional to design your wine cellar.
Step #1 – Openly Discuss Your Vision
Creating a custom wine cellar in Scottsdale is a highly complex process that requires skilled professionals in this industry. However, any successful project must first begin with discovery.
This is why Peak One Builders offers a complimentary consultation to begin our relationship focused on open and transparent communication. During our consultation we will focus on 3 key areas:
• Your goals, vision and budget for your wine cellar construction in Scottsdale and Phoenix AZ
• Your priority list; including addressing what permits need to be pulled, what supplies are needed and what type of contractors will be needed to retain to complete the project
• Discuss a clear plan of attack, and most importantly – answer any questions you have
Step #2 – Develop A Plan For Success
Once we’ve met and discussed your vision and our expert capabilities, the team at Peak One Builders will work with you to create a plan that will deliver the high quality wine cellar you’re looking for within the defined budget.
Important Tips For Planning Wine Cellar Construction & Design
• What types of wines / beverages you collect
• Considering temperature, humidity, and overall practicality for design
• Introducing and creating a comfortable environment to create the perfect multi-purpose wine cellar
Step #3 – Manage All Phases of the Construction Process
Peak One Builders takes tremendous pride in successfully managing the entire construction process for all projects we undertake. This includes:
• Designing all plans; with the input of our home owners each step of the way
• Hiring professional contractors to complete the job on time and with an emphasis on quality
• Working with county and city officials on permits, obeying the law and always placing safety as our top priority
Our team is ready to work with you on your wine cellar project and has the experience to complete these tasks on time and with as little stress as possible. For more details on the all the services and projects we can offer you, or to set up a free consultation, contact us today at (480) 378-0611 or fill out the form at the bottom of the page.