Believe it or not, building a guest house on your property is not as difficult or as expensive as you might believe. However, the process becomes much easier when you work with a professional home development team such as the leaders at Peak One Builders. Over the years we’ve built several guest homes on existing lots. And each time we take on a new project, we learn something new to pass onto our next customers.
However, just like any other home improvement project, guest house construction on your existing lot is all about proper planning, effective communication and strategic management to ensure no stone is left unturned. And no matter what size of guest house you’re intending on building – you can be certain Peak One Builders has the knowledge base and expertise to transform your vision into reality.
A guest house project is one of the largest and most complex that our company offers. The process of building a guest home in Scottsdale or Phoenix AZ includes several steps including:
- Meeting with the home owners to discuss their vision, look at their property restrictions and formulate a plan.
- Develop the proper plans and specifications, and work with city and county officials to pull appropriate permits, plan construction details and always keep safety as a top priority. You may choose to hire an architect and a designer depending on how complex your project is.
- Construction scheduling includes laying foundation, slabs, framing, electrical, plumbing, drywall, insulation, HVAC systems, appliances, and virtually all of the same elements that went into the building of your primary residence.
Having completed many of these projects over the years, Peak One Builders has found that if we stay true to following three simple business steps, this project will be completed on time, within your budget and will always result in your complete satisfaction.
Begin with Free Consultation
In the construction industry, you’ll be surprised how many issues occur simply because the contractor and customer don’t see eye-to-eye on a project. We eliminate this issue by offering our customers a free consultation to lay a foundation to achieve a successful guest house development project.
During our consultation we will:
- Talk about your goals, vision and budget
- Identify a priority list; including addressing what permits need to be pulled, what supplies are needed and what type of contractors will be needed to retain to complete this guest house project.
- Create an initial plan of attack, and most importantly – answer any questions you have.
Create a Plan for Success
Once we’ve met and discussed your vision and our expert capabilities, the team at Peak One Builders will work with you to create a plan of attack that will deliver what you want – at the price you can afford.
Manage All Phases of the Construction Process
Peak One Builders takes tremendous pride in successfully managing the entire construction process for guest home development. This includes:
- Designing all plans; with the input of our home owners each step of the way
- Hiring professional general contractor in Scottsdale to complete the job on time and with an emphasis on quality
- Working with county and city officials on permits, obeying the law and always placing safety as our top priority
Our team is ready to work with you on your guest house project and has the experience to complete these tasks on time and with as little stress as possible. For more details on guest home projects we can complete, or to set up a free consultation, contact us today at (480) 378-0611 or fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Start A Guest House Construction Project Today
Call 480-378-0611 or By Filling Out The Form Below